Uw Stout Consortium Agreement

If you are not enrolled in any of these programs, but plan to take all credits to another Minnesota state school, the consortium agreement may not be for you. A consortium agreement allows a student to obtain financial support from the WSU for course work on another institution. The course work must apply to your WSU degree in order to qualify for financial support. At the end of the semester, all unionized courses must be transferred to the WSU. Then, by email or fax the consortium agreement to the grant office of the visiting school. Don`t forget to check your WSU email for updates to your consortium contract and financial support. This is the only email that is used for official communication with you in matters relating to the official affairs of the university. Mollie Ficek Transfer Admissions Counselor 212F Sorensen Hall Call or Text 715-232-5467 ficekm@uwstout.edu If your course work does not apply to your WSU diploma, your consortium agreement will be declined. The IRS will notify you by e-mail, and you have the right to appeal the decision to refuse at that time. Students who are not currently seeking a degree at the UW-Stout are cordially invited to study abroad in UW-Stout programs. Please contact our office in studyabroad@uwstout.edu if you have any questions about our studies abroad. Emily Whitcomb Coordinator 212F Sorensen Hall Call 715-232-1776 whitcombe@uwstout.edu If you are a student in an Associate Science Program (AS) or An Applied Science Associate (AAS), these agreements can help you move on to a program similar to UW-Stout.

The advantage of an articulation agreement is that you may be able to transfer more credits here than a typical transfer student. In some cases, you may be fully enrolled in another school without registered WSU credits, while receiving financial support from WSU with a consortium agreement. Linda Young Associate Director – Transfer and Articulation 212C Sorensen Hall Call or text 715-232-1787 youngl@uwstout.edu Then you must enter into a support consortium funding agreement after registration each semester. If you intend to enroll fully in another school while continuing to receive financial assistance from the WSU, you have a unique reflection. Learn more about using a consortium contract to register in full with another institution. Before submitting a consortium contract to the WSU, contact the WSU Financial Assistance Office. Complete the online consortium agreement for each semester after you register at another Minnesota state school. In addition to the 30 general training credits available, you may be able to transfer some professional and technical credits.